Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is the face of......



Sweetness?

Cuteness?

Innocence? 

No.  None of the above.  Not by far.  This is the face that makes my superior temporal artery pulsate and throb like crazy.  You see, this sweet little dwarf is supposed  to be pregnant.  She is supposed to be kidding by now. 

 She.  Has.  Not.  

She looks pregnant.  She has doubled her size.  She is showing many signs.  None the less, there is no kid.  This goat has had me guessing all winter long.  Anticipating goat milk.  Dreaming up recipes for soap and ice cream and lotion and cheese.  

Every day I check on her and still....nothing.  

I think she is just fat.  A fat little gorger of hay.  Who likes to torture me.  

Sigh... Off to find a buck.  

p.s.  Yes, I know gorger is not a word, but I'm okay with that.


No comments: