Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I wanted to post about two things that made me very mad but I won't.  I wanted to post about the seething anger I have toward my daughter's dog.  The normally very well behaved, protector of the house and garden sweet dog lost his mind.  He still can not look me in the eye.


Yes, my daughter put him in a girly shirt.  Don't let his sweet face fool you.  He is a sneaky, conniving dog.

But I won't post about that.   I wanted to post about a little pest problem I am having, about the evil little pests that are making my skin crawl and my eye twitch.  But I won't.  No, it's still too fresh, too infuriating.  


Instead, I will post about these two sweet angels. 


These two kiddos are just the sweetest, most caring, and empathetic little monkeys.
When Cody and I got home from the emergency room, they had a few surprises for him.
Lexie made a cast on one of Cody's favorite teddy bears so it would match him.  She cleaned his room and set up pillows, blankets and books on the couch for him so he could be comfortable.  Then, she did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen so I would not have to deal with a messy house.  She is just beautiful inside and out.  I am so thankful for her.

This little monkey put together a Pokemon play set for Cody, gave him one of his own Pokemon characters and helped his sister set up a comfy area for Cody to rest.  He also sat and colored with him and kept him company. He helped clean the house and was the first one out the door when we got home to see if Cody was okay. So sweet.


I feel pretty blessed with these kiddos.  They have pure, sweet, loving hearts.


They get along well, share, and comfort each other.

They try to make each other feel better and are so helpful.

Please remind me of this the next time I want to pull my hair out because they are driving me crazy. 

Maybe I'll tell you the dog and pest stories soon.  When my temporal artery stops pulsating and I stop grinding my teeth.  


No comments: