Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Early Spring

Spring has started to tip toe in. The daffodils are up, tulips are peeking out of the ground and I am as busy as a bee.
The walkway in the orchard is starting to take shape. Tulips are growing up, giving the area some much needed color. I am planting herbs, dinner-plate dahlias and wildflowers all along the pathway. It will be so pretty in a few months.

I have been working on landscaping, planting our spring garden and getting the kids ready for benchmark testing. Also, trying to be patient while we are waiting to hear if we will get orders to move or not. That is a whole other post....meanwhile, I will be working like a crazy woman and trying not to think too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes! Keep me posted. I didn't think that you guys had been there that long!