Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

"And he departed from our sight that we might return to our heart, and there find Him. For He departed, and behold, He is here." -- St. Augustine





What a beautiful Easter Sunday we had. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky and I got to spend the day with the ones I love the most. The tulips and fruit trees opened their blooms. I could not think of a better day for them to say hello.



The kids had a great time looking for eggs and spending the day outside.

My egg hiding tricks did not fool them.
The eggs the kids decorated were cracking me up. Don't ask me why I bought them a monster egg decorating kit. I just have to be different. They had a lot of fun coming up with egg monsters. Then went all sticker crazy, putting them on noses, fingers and eye lids. They were out of control.


We had such a nice day. I am so thankful for the blessings our family has. I thank the Lord for each and every one.

No comments: