Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just so you don't think I'm exaggerating........


Not too long ago, I went out to the orchard to take care of a little piece of mesh wire.
There was about 6" of wire sticking up out of the ground. It posed a hazard to our lawn mower and 4-wheeler, so I wanted to get it out of the ground real quick while I had an extra 5 minutes.
Well, 5 minutes turned into 3 hours. After 3 hours, I uncovered what you see above.


Yes, it was all underground. A small piece of mesh wire turned into a whole flippin landfill.



So you see, when I say trash and treasures are sprinkled all around our property like fairy dust............


I'm really not kidding.

Every time the shovel goes in the ground, another landfill is discovered and I down another bottle of Aleave.

Someone tell the junk fairy she is not welcome here and to go away. I've had my fill of her presents.

Thank you..


No comments: