Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eat Your Hearts Out, Ladies.

My husband and I just celebrated our 14th Anniversary on the first of December. I can hardly believe we have been together that long. He is perfect for me. My best friend and the only person I can see myself old and senile with.



I look just like this baby when he holds me. At peace, restful, and maybe drooling a little.



I hope you can commit these pictures of him to memory because they are the only ones he would ever let me put up on the Internet. You could not imagine the amount of groveling and begging I had to do just for these two.


The first one shows his sweet side, the second his strong. Just the way I like him.

I am more in love with him today than ever.

1 comment:

Calfkeeper said...

Awww...how sweet. He's a keeper!