Thursday, September 10, 2009

Having a great time on our road trip. We took a Northwesterly route to Washington. Stopped in St. Louis at the city museum. What a wonderful time we had. It is such an amazing place and the kids had a blast. We also stopped to see the Washington Monument and an awesome cave in South Dakota. We went to Seattle yesterday and went to a really cool children's museum, The Pacific Science Center. The kids and I had a blast but I became ill and had to stop to upchuck on the way home on the side of the road. Spent the rest of the day in bed wanting to die.

I'm feeling better today but we are still going to take it easy so I don't throw up on any of my dear friends.

The cord I bought for my camera does not fit it, so I can not download pictures but when I get back home I will do a post bomb and put up all the great pic's of the trip.

Hope you all are doing well. I'll update again soon.

No comments: