Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Baby.....


This is going to be a post about my husband. If you are related to him or me, you may not want to read further. I would hate to ruin your morning coffee.................................................................


I have been married to my husband for just about 14 years. He is like a fine wine. He gets better and better every year. In so many ways. We are a perfect match. A perfect fit. I Love this man more than anything else in my life. The sun rises and sets with him. He is smart, funny, strong, and the most competent man I have ever met. He completes me.

His birthday is a reminder of what I have been blessed with. What my family has been blessed with. What a wonderful man he is. I am lucky to have him.

His birthday was today. We were able to celebrate in our usual way. Which for us means, grilling steak, relaxing at home and laughing....a lot.

This year, I bought him a cookie cake, Double fudge ice cream and a card that sang.......

Burning rings of fire. If you have been following our adventure for the past year, you know how funny this card is to us.



He is my life...I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments: