Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Blessings

Numbered List
But from this earth, this grave, this dust,
My God shall raise me up, I trust.  ~Walter Raleigh

Easter was very special this year.  We were able to spend it with some very close family friends. I am so thankful to have such close friends that bring such joy to my life.  I love their kids like my own.  They are precious and sweet and innocent.  I miss them already.

The Easter Bunny came.
There is no doubt about it.  Brandon even "saw" the Easter Bunny hiding eggs by the light of his flashlight.  He left prints. 


 Evidence I tell you. Evidence!  
The Easter bunny brought chicks 
that "peeped".  Which is a good
thing because if you have been 
following my posts  you know that
I could not successfully hatch out chickens.
The fake "peeps" serve as a pathetic substitute.  The kids were happy none the less.  
                   

The hunt is on!
We all had a great time.  
They were spoiled.  They played a lot.
Sweet Brandon Said the Easter Blessing.  
The day could not have been better.
I love to count my blessings.   
We have so much to be thankful for!



No comments: