Monday, October 25, 2010

McWane Science Museum


Our homeschool group took a field trip to the McWane Science Museum last week. We have been here several times but it is always fun and the kids really enjoy all the activities here.



This is a screen that displays butterflies flying around. If you are very still, the butterflies will land on you and won't move until you do. Or until your brother comes and scares them off which results in stories I do not wish to repeat.




I seriously need one of these in my home. I think it would curb scenarios like those mentioned
above.



Help! I'm being eaten by a giant trout.



This was a really neat touch tank that had sharks and stingrays.


Brandon was cracking me up with this giant pin impression.
You may have to turn your head sideways as I always forget to orient the screen right or it comes out sideways.


No comments: